Saturday 14 March 2015

The heart want what it wants

It's been a while since we have had a heart to heart conversation. Our chats are only as basic as it can get. I am upset with myself for pushing him into something more than friendship very soon into our relation. Sometimes something's need to be left to time. If things are meant to happen they happen and if someone is meant to be in your life they would be.  Knowing this I, could not let things go on the way they were going. So I decided to ask him for my reward which I, had won in our bet few weeks back.  Of course the reward would be to meet him and then I, would change his point of view about us being more then friends. 

I managed to convince him to come and meet me for a few minutes at home as it would be convenient for me. While I was waiting for him to come I checked and rechecked my appearance in the mirror, I wanted to look my best today. The few times we have met until now, he has also had some complains about what I was wearing. I have always been a jeans & t shirt gal so I, decided to stick to that but wore my best top. I knew I was going over the top about my appearance but I wanted him to see me in a new light today. 

So when the doorbell rang I tried to appear as normal as possible and opened the door with a smile on my face to the most devastatingly handsome guy I have seen recently. There he was standing giving me a killer smile wearing his wayfarers and a tight fighting t shirt showing off his muscles and a ripped jeans. With my mouth hung open like a goof  I, kept admiring him for a few seconds.. minutes... I don't know. Finally he took of his glasses and winked at me and asked me to invite him in. Coming out of dumbstruck I invited him in and went to fetch him a glass of water. I, started to think to my self what is his game ??? I knew why I, was dressed for but what is it with him?? Clearing my mind of the scattered thoughts I came out of the kitchen  to see him busy on a call he asked me to hang on a moment, I was more then happy to get the extra few minutes to admire him. I was wondering how come I had not noticed how handsome he was earlier. 

Once his call got over,he came up to me and me gave me a tight hug and apologized for his strange behavior for the past few days. I was taken aback by his apology as I thought it was my fault for causing all the friction in our relation. I made a point to tell him that he doesn't need to apologise as it is my fault. I told him that I, understand that he only sees me as a friend and I am okay with it. I also told him that I really like him and happy to have found a friend like him. He replied back that he is also happy to have found a friend in me, but he has started liking me more than a friend. He said he doesn't expect the same back from me but as he did not  want to hide how he feels about me and decided to tell the truth. He held my hands and looked into my eyes and promised me that he will always be there for me in all my happy and sad moments. Would always understand me and be by my side in what ever I, decide and guide and support me whenever needed. He hugged me tight and give me a peck on my forehead. All the while I was struck dumb, today for the second time unable to voice my happy opinion. He held me at arms length and said that my silence is killing him that I should say something. He wanted to know what I felt about him and all that he had just said. 

All I could do was just look into his eyes which were filled with adoration for me until I did not realise when the distance between us ended and I experienced the most beautiful kiss. I was floating in the clouds of seventh heaven and hoped that this is not a dream. 

2 comments:

  1. Waaaw...he kissed...thn..cant wait to knw wat hppnd next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tht guy is really cute.. ;)

    ReplyDelete