Sunday 29 March 2015

Guilt Trip

Intro

Hey guys I, would like to introduce you all to Araash, the hero of my story. He is very career oriented but a shy individual, who hides his feelings really well and has lost a few important people in his life because of it.
He has learnt the hard way to open up and say how he feels about someone. He can never start a conversation and prolong one, he needs to be pushed to be engaged in a conversation, he definitely cannot take compliments and give any at all. He is a very protective person especially towards the women in his life. He is caring and loving as he thinks being loved is a boon. He is not a possessive person but definitely a Jealous type. He hates being lied to, no matter what the situation is. For him a promise is a promise never to be broken and once you are in his life you will remain there forever.











Guilt Trip

It has just been a few minutes since Araash  left, and it sinks into me that the kiss has ended. I am all flustered, thinking that I have done the most stupidest thing ever possible. It's really going to be difficult to face my husband after doing what I have done. He has given me complete freedom, knowing that I wouldn't break his trust ever, neither take advantage of it. Suddenly, the door bell rings, I open the door to my hubby who is home early today looking all pleased with himself. I try to get over the guilt of what I have just done.

Seeing him back home soon, is making me feel like a child who has just been caught doing some kind of mischief. I try  as much as possible to avoid him and keep leaving the room he is in. Until he senses something is wrong and asks me what's going on? He mentions that he saw Araash leaving in a hurry. He asks me to come and sit down beside him and tell him what's wrong. I try to tell him that nothing was wrong,that he had just got a call and had to leave immediately due to some emergency. But I had already caught his attention and he knew that something was bothering me. I,keep trying to avoid him, I take his black coffee and go and join him trying to act as cool as a cucumber. I decide to just try and avoid the topic of Araash and myself and start asking him about his work, the trick works only for a few minutes and he asks me again what happened.

"Did he not behave well with you"?? He asked;

"No, I said you know how he is so well mannered and cultured, I don't think he can ever behave badly with anyone".

"What is the problem then, did you both fight about something? And don't hide just tell me whatever it is you know I don't like you hiding anything from me".

Just hearing him say those words has made my guilt grow by 100%. I really regret it the most now. I have broken the trust of the most important person in my life. I just can't lie about anything in life ever , but this is not something I wish to tell anyone ever. So I just end up telling him, "No we actually had an argument, you know over him not being punctual ever. He was suppose to come here by 4pm and he came an hour late. You know how much I hate it when anyone is late, so I was pissed with him. And he thought I was just over reacting. So you know the entire thing got blown out of proportion. While we were arguing about his habits he got a call and he had to leave. So that's about it".

"Hmm, he said "I know how you are about people being punctual but it's ok sometimes,you should let it go". Right in cue his phone started ringing and he got busy.

Crisis averted, I thought to myself, but at the cost of lying which made me feel horrible about myself. I think me and Araash need to talk about this incident that just happened and how this needed to be avoided in the future. I think the ideal thing would be to stop this here and not make it more complicated but my heart won't let that happen. I think it's time to lay  down some ground rules for our relationship.

4 comments:

  1. The feelings of the female protagonist are amazing...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evn if she wuld hve told the truth to her husband..i dont feel d husband wuld hve undrstood her feelings..bcoz men r gnna b men..ryt??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Jaytali, you would come to know about the husbands nature in the upcoming blogs.

      Delete