Sunday 22 March 2015

The Otherside

I am staring at the door, wondering what the hell am I doing?? I tried my best to stay away from her for the past few days, did not chat with her as we normally would nor called. But the truth is that, the harder I try to pull away, the closer I get to her.I end up just thinking more about her. This feeling which I have for her is blowing my mind away. I am so confused about everything in life right now and now the way I feel about her, has just enhanced that confusion so much more. I was in a daze of my own thoughts floating away in the confusing maze of my life , when she opened the door.

There she was looking as beautiful as ever or probably more so today, and some of the haze of my confusion cleared. I have been mesmerized by her chocolate brown eyes ever since the first time I looked into them. It seems as if she can see right through me. She has left her hair open today, which fell loosely around her beautiful face. And her lips I wonder, would they feel as soft as I think they are. She is just perfect, other then her nose maybe which could have been better. No one would ever guess that she is married, and has a kid. She takes wonderful care of herself. I am really attracted to her, in fact anyone with a sane mind would be. And it's not just about her physical appearance, she is also a beautiful person at heart. It must have been a few seconds since she had opened the door and I was shamelessly ogling at her, but wait a sec what is wrong with her she hasn't moved at all and has not even spoken a word. So just to throw her off balance I, wink at her and ask her to invite me in.

It has only been a minute since I have arrived and my phone starts ringing. My friend couldn't have chosen a worse timing to call me than today, to discuss about the job which I was looking forward to apply for. So I tell her to hang on for a moment and finished my call. All my attention is fixed on her, so I hurriedly wrap up my call and before I know it I have her in my arms. I just can't seem to let her go, so I held her at arms length and apologized for my cold behavior towards her for the past few days. For the sweet thing she is she readily took all the blame on herself and did not want me to apologize to her for anything in fact she was  ready to accept me as a friend. She  was just happy to have me in her life.

I was a fool for taking so much time to understand her, she is the best thing that has happened to me recently and the fool that I am, I was trying to pull myself away from her. She is surely not like the other girls I know, never demanding about anything. Doesn't ever ask to be called all the time or messaged. She gives enough space that a guy needs in a relation. And so I decide to tell her exactly how I feel for her. I tell her that I like her more than a friend and I don't expect her to like me in return. But I, just cannot hide how I feel for her anymore, and she should be the first person to know. I held and kissed her on her forehead and awaited for her response.

She has been really quiet the entire evening, and now I am worried that I have probably crossed a line,how can I forget that she is happily married and only wants to be friends with me. The truth is that I really like her and her decision wouldn't matter, I would always be her friend. I adore her for the women she is and the friend she is to me. I respect the fact that she has a family and they would always be her priority, I do not intend to take their place and will never let her do that to them too. I respect her husband for letting her live her life the way she wants to. For having faith in her and me and knowing that we would never break his trust.
out
I looked at her and saw hope in her eyes towards me and how much she liked me too. And it all just happened in a matter of  seconds when I experienced the most beautiful and tender kiss of my life ever.

Right then my phone starts ringing and we both had to pull away, the call was from the consultancy through which I was applying for my new job . They needed to meet me immediately. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I have to leave her like this right now. But then my career was important too and I was sure she would understand. I said my goodbyes to her and left  her place...

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the best story that i have read recently...... its really awesome.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!! keep reading and sharing!

    ReplyDelete