Sunday 26 April 2015

All I need is YOU.

She is exactly where I want to keep her for my entire life...in my arms. I just can't let her go ever. I just can't seem to stop kissing her beautiful face. I am so engrossed in her that when she starts pulling back I, hold her more tightly and seal our lips and remind her what she is running away from. I can't stop touching her, I want to feel her everywhere.

I'm so engrossed in the moment that I don't realize that she is trying to free herself from my vice grip. I immediately leave her when I see the panic on her face. That is not the expression I want to see on her face when she is with me. I do not want to make her feel uncomfortable. I try to hold her again but she just moves away and stands by the window with her back towards me.


"Sarah please listen to me", I say. I am confused all of a sudden.... she was surely with me on the same page seconds before.

"Please just leave Araash, there is nothing to say at the moment and I don't wish to hear anything too. Please just leave me alone. "

She goes and opens the door signalling me to leave. I want to say so many things to her but looking at her face I know that she won't listen to anything with an open mind. When I reach at the door; I give her a quick hug and kiss her forehead. She doesn't even return my hug, but I don't mind at least she didn't pull away. With that thought I pull away." I will call you ok please don't overthink, promise me".?? I say.

"Please don't. Give me some space I will reach out to you myself. "

My heart just stopped beating for a second ,listening to her. But with a heavy heart and words unsaid I leave.

It's been 2 days since I have last spoken to her our chats have stopped too. I thought it's better to give her some space, she will contact me when she thinks it's right. I am trying to be patient here. But not talking to her is killing me I'm unable to concentrate on work or sleep or eat well. All I have achieved is smoking packets of cigarettes. I decide to  give her 2 more days max and then reach out to her, enough of this no talking business.

I have opened and stared at the chat window hundred times, dialled his number a thousand times and disconnected the call.  The problem is I, don't know what to say. After all that has happened just having a casual talk is not possible, at least not by me. And more over he has not bothered to contact me at all. As if it doesn't matter. So what If I said don't call or msg, I was upset so I said it at that particular moment. He should have at least tried to break the ice.

I have just about survived the last two days without talking to him. Have been so absent minded about everything. All that transpired has been running in my head all the time. Can't stop thinking about it. Initially I was full of guilt but more the time passed I started looking at it as the inevitable, if two people are attracted to each other this is bound to happen. Have decided not to analyse anything anymore and just go with the flow. I hope I have taken the right decision.

I have been tired of whaling and drowning in self pity and waiting for Aarash to get in touch. Thankfully I have a friend's birthday party to attend tomorrow. I hope that helps me change my mood. I love hanging out with my friends on any given day, but I am not in the greatest of moods to attend a party, having not spoken with Araash since two days. Since it is a very close friend's birthday I decided to go.

I am trying to keep myself involved in the conversations around me, all are having fun expect me. I am physically here but my mind is wandering away towards Araash. If he would just call and talk to me once my mood will be so much better. My mood has not gone unnoticed by my friends, but they have decided to leave me alone.

Since the last few minutes I am getting a feeling as if someone is watching me, I look around but find no one. I blame the jitters on the drink and decide to use the ladies room. On my way back I get the feeling of being watched again so I stop just before I am about to reach my table and look around. There he is standing with a drink in his hand by the bar counter shooting daggers at me. He tips his glass to me and blesses me with his glorious smile and just like that my mood is uplifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment