Sunday 5 April 2015

Avoiding the Expected

Intro


Hey all !! I would like to introduce you all to Sarah, the woman of my story. She is very family oriented, her husband and her kid mean the world to her. She is a very caring and giving person. Also she is very loveable, anyone can easily fall in love with her. She makes friends easily and can do anything for them. She is the kind of friend everyone would like to have in their life. She can have endless conversations. She believes a woman has so much love in her heart that she can fill this world with loads of love and still have more to share. She can't be angry with anyone no matter how much a person upsets her. She is a daring and a straightforward person and doesn't like to mix her words. She believes in letting one know how she feels about a person rather than hiding it. She hates to lie for any reason and hates to be lied to too.
She guards her heart very strongly and doesn't let anyone in easily, but once she let's someone in they remain there forever. She believes that everything happens for a reason and is always happy and content about her life.




Avoiding the Expected

I have just got back from the gym and start doing my morning chores when my phone chimes with an incoming text. Even before looking at it I know who it is from.

Araash:" Hi, it's so hot today so I'm enjoying your favorite ice cream Almond praline from B&R would you like some?? ( a pic of him eating the ice cream)


Arrggg he is enjoying my fav ice cream and sending me a snapshot looking so handsome. Looking at the pic has made me forget how my favourite ice cream even tastes. All I can think about is Araash....Ohh god what should I do with my stupid thoughts I need to control it and not think of him other than a good friend and that the kiss was a mistake.

Me: "hey, wow so lucky enjoying ice cream, but no thanks I just got back from the gym, burning some calories don't wish to add them on so soon".

Araash: "ohh yeah you and your workout, one ice cream won't kill you you know. Are you sure you don't want any I'm at the store near your house, I can come and drop some for you, you can always have it later. Especially you know in the middle of the nights when you are always hungry.

How the hell do I tell him I don't wish to see him. How am I suppose to control my self around him?? Repeating the same mistake twice is not a mistake anymore. Need to think of something fast....

Me: "Yeah you're right but you know what??I think I'm getting a cold so it's better I skip  ice cream this time".

Araash: "ohh is it.. What happened??You didn't mention anything about having a cold earlier and I am surprised you are refusing your fav ice cream. Most of the times you want to eat it and now you're refusing to have it even when it's being delivered to your door step? You can always have a little,you know they say cold kills cold.

How  do I tell him I don't want to see you, looking all handsome once again that to behind closed doors. This is all getting so weird. We both loved  catching up randomly at home or outside and now avoiding him ,so that we don't do anything stupid is just so Stupid!! My phone alerts me of another incoming text and I come out of my stupor. It's from Araash.

Araash:" ok I waited long enough for your reply and now I'm on my way to your place. See u soon..

Seriously !!!! How long did I not reply back to him, could he not wait for a few minutes for my reply?? And now I have to face him and explain to him the cold I never got. actually..I sneezed in the morning a couple of times so that does count as a cold rite??? Okay I have really lost it.

He is here in my space looking devastatingly handsome. He is wearing a white button down shirt neatly tucked in his grey trousers. His hair is all disheveled pointing in all directions thanks to his habit of running his hands through them all the time. His stubble has grown just perfect the way I like it on him. He looks delicious.

My plan to keep as much distance in between us is short lived as he engulfs me in his big arms and gives me a hug, he smells divine all fresh water and minty. He lightly pecks me on my cheek. He leaves me all rendered,speechless, motionless and useless and goes and gets all comfortable on the sofa. He looks so perfect sitting there on the sofa a complete Adonis. I come out of my trance and collect the ice cream from him. As I was cooking before he decided to come and interrupt me so, I continue with my work. There was hardly any work left but I want to keep as much distance as possible between us, so I stay put in the kitchen.  I have to ask him to leave soon somehow.

I turn back to go and talk to him and find him standing in the doorway of the kitchen. The look on his face has me worried. he is  chomping on his lower lip and the worry frown on his forehead is the giveaway to the thoughts he is having. Before I can say anything he starts walking towards me. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That was awesome. He leave you wanting more. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for liking the post Pamela!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is like a book, I had to go back and read your other posts so I could get caught up. Can't wait until you post again.

    ReplyDelete