Sunday 19 April 2015

Best things happens unexpected

Araash is home and we have been chatting for a while when the door bell rings. I open the door to find my neighbour with a bowl in her hand. She gives me a sweet smile and says;

" Hi, here I made you some sweets, wanted to share it with you guys." I was shocked, she surely read my expression bang on so she continued " actually it's for Araash I saw him coming". She gives a shy smile. I am really wondering what the hell is happening. He comes and stands behind me and takes the bowl from my hand and smiles at my neighbour and thanks her. She has melted all over the entrance of my house. He has that effect on women.

I'm seriously shocked I have been living in this flat for years now and no one has been neighbourly ever. He is happily chatting with the lady and eating whatever she has made and singing praises of her cooking. I try to get his attention to ask him what the hell is happening but he is busy flirting with the lady. And she is swooning all  over the place.

Once she  leaves I, ask him what was all that about, in a way of explanation he responds since I told him last time that the  ladies where not impressed about him hanging around, when my hubby is not around he devised a plan on buttering them up instead. And Voila!!  it worked. Now they are super impressed by me and are happy to have me around so I can praise them all.

What can I say about that now, I was truly worried about them creating a scene about him visiting my place so often but then this is wrong. Buttering them up is not a solution.


" You know what Araash, even if your little scheme has worked it is not the right thing to do" and moreover it  was not his decision to go about  and talk to them like this without discussing it with me first.The more I think of this the more angry I get.

" Are you serious, I have just sorted out an issue that you were worried about and instead of being happy you're being angry."

" Yeah cause I live here with my family and don't want issues."


"First of all its not even an issue.Why should you be bothered about what others think, who visits you and when? You did make an issue out of nothing."


"Its easy for you to say,since you don't live here and you don't have a family to be responsible for."

"I hope you actually don't mean that, I did all this for you cause I don't want you to feel awkward or someone to say something to you because of me."

" It has become awkward now can't you see ? I think it's better if you don't come here for a few days."

" What seriously?? " He responds.
He holds my arm and looks into my eyes and asks me again," Are you serious of not wanting to see me again ?" There is so much anger in his eyes. But I know I'm doing the right thing. So I reply " Yes I think you should not come here anymore."

He leans his forehead to mine and closes his eyes and says " please don't mean that." I know that If l don't pull back now this might end up into something I have been avoiding. I try to wriggle out of his hold. This  just makes him hold me tighter and says " please stop getting away from me" and just like that he stoops down and kisses me lightly on my lips.

It was just a feather touch but I have lost all my rational thoughts and move my lips to seek his for better contact. He quickly holds me by my waist and secures my lips tightly. I have my hands at his neck now and my fingers in his hair. We both moan into each other's mouth. Seeking and demanding to let the other in. He slowly moves his hands on my back and holds me tight against his firm chest. I am completely engulfed by him now and can't move an inch. There is absolutely no space between us, it was as if we are one.

We are both breathless now, he is smothering me with kisses all over my face and when I try to move away he moves in again forcefully. His kiss is demanding and punishing at the same time. He is trying to tell me not to push him away from me. He pulls me closer and holds me tight, his hand is on my waist which he slowly moves upwards.

2 comments: